One-Night Weekday ($ 245) or Two-Night Weekend ($ 415) Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Suite; Pizza and Sodas; In-Room Movie, Popcorn, and M&Ms; S’mores Kit and Hot Chocolates; 10% Off Breakfast; 20% Off Spa Treatment; and Valet
There’s a good reason solar developers chose Kittitas County, Washington, to construct what may be the largest solar farm in the country. And yes, 300 days of sunshine a year had a lot to do with it.
If you feel like all the nice weather in the Northwest took a vacation to the Bermuda Triangle, take a closer look at scenic Suncadia Resort in Cle Elum, just 90 minutes east of Seattle.
You’ll get a one-night weekday stay ($ 245)—or a two-night weekend stay ($ 415)—in a one-bedroom suite with the best available view for up to two adults and two children with this week’s Escape to Sun Country.
You’ll also get 10 percent off breakfast at Portals Restaurant each morning, and valet parking throughout your stay.
Designed with clean lines inspired by nature, your suite includes a full kitchen with stainless steel European-style appliances, a washer/dryer, a deep soaking tub, a private outdoor balcony, and a flagstone gas fireplace—plus a full-size sofa bed and a separate room with a king-size bed.
Get one of your square meals of the day as part of the deal—a 16-inch take-and-bake pepperoni pizza and four sodas will be waiting for you in your suite. Add an in-room movie, two bags of popcorn, and four bags of M&Ms, and it’s shaping up to be a fun night with the fam.
When you’re ready to get out, fall offers a never-ending loop of outdoor activities, from hiking and biking to boating and fly fishing, while winter provides the chance to skate around the ice rink, fly down an inner-tubing hill, and tramp across the landscape on snowshoes.
Circle back to The Lodge at Suncadia, where you can enjoy your s’mores kit and four hot chocolates from the Pioneer Coffee Shop under the stars.
With postcard views of the mountains and river, you’ll feel like a star with a huge sphere of influence to have landed an Escape this good.
The Little Details
Reservations required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Taxes/Resort fees not included; Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
• Rate based on two adults and two children
• Two day advance booking required for all reservations
• Multiple vouchers may be combined for a longer stay
• All reservations are subject to availability, including but not limited to, minimum stay restrictions
• Not valid on existing reservations
• Valid for stays Friday, November 4, 2011 – March 31, 2012 (last check out day is April 1, 2012)
• Must book directly with hotel by March 20, 2012
• Any stay inclusive of a Saturday night requires a two night stay (purchase two night voucher)
• Blackout dates are: December 23 – January 1 (inclusive), February 18 & 19 (inclusive)
• Upgrades may be available for an additional fee and payable to hotel at the time of reservation
• Weekend stay is defined as any stay inclusive of a Saturday night stay (Friday and Saturday, or Saturday and Sunday)
• Package includes (1) Smores Kit, (4) hot chocolates from Pioneer Coffee Shop, (1) 16″pepperoni pizza (take and bake style), 4 sodas, (1) in room movie ($ 14 maximum), (2) bags of microwave popcorn, (4) bags of M&Ms, 20% off spa treatments at Glade Spring Spa (spa discount cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional treatment price. Not valid on retail or spa cuisine),10% off breakfast voucher in Portals Restaurant for each night of your stay for up to two adults and two children, and valet parking for each night of your stay for one (1) car
• Gratuity not included; please tip on the pre-discounted total